Details About the CULEE Exam 2021
About the CULEE 2021
Christ University Law Entrance Exam, commonly known as CULEE is conducted to get entrance into the Christ (Deemed to be University) The School of Law.
The BA, LL.B (Honours) at The School of Law, is specially designed with a multi-disciplinary approach to cater to the legal industries’ requirement of litigation, judiciary, academia, policy engagement et cetera.
The School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is granted approval by Bar Council of India.
Eligibility for CULEE 2021
· The age for applying for the CULEE 2021 is 20 years as on 1 July 2021.
· Eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, and Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
· Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2021 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
· Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
· Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
Application Process for CULEE 2021
· Commencement of Application Process: 8 December 2020
· Last Day to Apply: One week before the Scheduled Entrance Exam (Tentative date: 31st May )
· Registration will be Online: https://appstat.christuniversity.in
· Documents Required for application process:
· Copy of Mark Sheet of Class 10, Class 11/12
· Passport Size photography (3.5 cm x 4.5 cms) in formal dress with white background. Scan and upload and submit the form.
· Payment of application fee of INR 5000.
· Application Number will be generated and then print your application form.
· If application number is not generated then, refund of the application fee would be started.
· The candidates need to carry the application printout, original documents and a set of photocopies to the selection process on the allotted date, time and venue mentioned on the selection process admit card.
· Original marks cards and ID proof will be verified during the selection process.
Exam Pattern CULEE 2021
The CULEE Exam will be conduct on the following pattern:
Subjects- No. of Questions
Data Analysis & Interpretation-20
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25
Micro Presentation and Personal Interview
After clearing the CULEE 2021 Entrance Exam, the selected candidates will be called for Micro presentation.
Format of MP: Candidate should be able to talk for 90 seconds on a topic given by the panel.
More information you can get from Government e learning Websites